Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Analise!

Happy 6th birthday Analise! We had a blast today at your birthday party. I had fun playing games with Mommy, Daddy, and Uncle Paul to win tickets. Uncle Paul taught me how to play skee ball. Mommy and Daddy played a version of Deal or No Deal and won tickets. I liked wearing a birthday hat, chewing on the yummy pizza crust, and playing the games. I even took a little nap, thanks to Mommy and Daddy's friend, Veronica. I hope Analise had a great day! Playing Skee Ball with Uncle Paul (notice the tickets in my left hand)


Riding the clown car (notice the tickets in my left hand and my pocket)

MMM....Pizza crust


Look at all the tickets we won!


The birthday girl, Analise, and me


Thanks for letting me sleep on you Veronica

2 comments:

Corinna said...

Caitlin, you know how to have a good time!

Braedon Elmer said...

I hope you come to my parties maybe you can show us a thing or to about having a good time!!