Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Post-op appointment

I went to see the surgeon today to see how my ear is healing. The doctor told Mommy and Daddy that they have a beautiful daughter and that my ear is healing well. Mommy asked the doctor if she could pierce my ears now, but the doctor told her to wait for 6 months so that the piercing doesn't interfer with my scarring. Mommy was a little disappointed but knows she has to follow the doctor's orders. The doctor said that I could have a little bit of swelling in the next few months, but no other side effects. The surgery or healing has seemed to bother me at all! Mommy and Daddy are so happy with the results! You can compare the picture below with how my ear looked before surgery.

2 comments:

Corinna said...

Your ear looks great! And your doctor is right, you are a beautiful girl (don't sweat the lack of jewelry).

Braedon Elmer said...

Mom says I can't have earrings so oh well! I think your ears are beautiful. I am so glad you're doing great, we all prayed for you before and after surgery and are so glad your doing so well so fast!