Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

8 Months Old

I am 8 months old today. Mommy and Daddy are so proud of their little baby girl. I am a very healthy and active 8 month old. I have four teeth that you can't miss and I have three teeth that have poked their way through my gums, but you have to get close to see them. Mommy and Daddy are happy that my cranky teething nights are not happening as frequently. I love to play with blocks, books, and musical toys. I also love dropping my toys and seeing if someone will pick them up for me. I am very close to crawling, but I am trying to stand more than practice crawling. Mommy and Daddy think I might walk before I crawl. I enjoy bouncing in my bouncers. Lately as I bounce I like to say, "ba ba ba." This might be because Mommy likes to tell me that Tigger likes to bounce, bounce, bounce. I am a very happy baby too! Mommy and Daddy receive many compliments from strangers on what a happy baby I am. I rarely fuss, except for when I am hungry. When it comes to eating, I am a little picky. I will try anything Mommy gives me, but I definitely have my favorites. I really like oatmeal, prunes, peas, and carrots! I have started to give "5" if someone sticks out their hand. Sometimes I say "fa fa fa" while giving"5". I also have been trying to wave goodbye. I don't always look at the person I am saying goodbye to, but I have the motion down pat. Mommy and Daddy look forward to what's in store for this month.
This is how Mommy found me this morning when I woke up!

This is how I looked tonight before bath time.

2 comments:

Braedon Elmer said...

Look a those teeth! You have more teeth than I do. I have 4 on top & 2 on bottom, Mom says she sees another coming through though! It's not my favorite thing to do but I love trying out my new teeth on everything!

Corinna said...

Maybe you will have 8 teeth in 8 months like I did! You are growing up so fast.