Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, October 5, 2008

What happened......

to our little baby? Today Mommy and Daddy started to reminisce about the days when I was just a little baby. If you have followed my adventures, then you should be able to definitely see how much I have grown. Compare the photo of me the first time in my swing to how I look in the swing now? Do you think I look different? Today Mommy and Daddy also decided it was time for me to take my baths in the big bathtub since I am quite interested in grabbing anything in reach. I loved being in the big bathtub. It was fun to play with the ABCs that stick to the tub. Compare the picture below to my first bath in the tub. Mommy and Daddy can't believe how much I have changed. They wonder where all the time has gone.


No comments: