Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Carving Pumpkins is.......

messy and fun! I had a great time helping carve pumpkins tonight. I liked the feeling of the pumpkin guts in my hands. Thanks to Aunt Stacie, my Tigger pumpkin came out great! Uncle Paul helped my Grandpa Corkey carve his pumpkin and my Daddy carved a funny face on his pumpkin. Mommy was in charge of cleaning out the pumpkins, a little carving, and making sure I was clean:). Thanks to Nana and Nina Nina Dia for supervising and helping keep me entertained while the carving took place. I can't wait until next year when I can help even more! Below are some pictures from a fun and messy evening!

Aunt Stacie and Me before the carving started!

"Can I help pull the top off Grandpa?"


Uncle Paul and Aunt Stacie teaching me what is inside the pumpkin


"I can pull on this just like Mommy's hair"


"This stuff feels funny"


It's fun playing with this messy stuff!


I am a cute pumpkin too!


Curious Caitlin!


My Tigger pumpkin!


No comments: