Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Nighttime Fun!

After bath time, I am usually playful for a little while before going to bed. Tonight I was more playful than usual. Mommy and Daddy love to watch me and laugh with me during nighttime play. I love to pull Eeyore's tail, play with my musical puppy, and explore the side of the crib. If you look closely at the second picture, you might be able to see my top tooth that is working its way down.


Can you see the little white tooth that is coimg in? Mommy always says "poor Eeyore" when I pull his tail and I always laugh!


I love to hear the puppy sing the color song!


Mommy hopes that I don't try to climb out of the crib like she used to do

1 comment:

Corinna said...

You look like you are having so much fun! We spotted your tooth in the first picture!