Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, October 19, 2008

7 Months Old!

I never knew sitting up to play could be so fun!

I'm not too sure about the blow up Scooby Doo that I won at the carnival.

I am 7 months old today and Mommy and Daddy are loving it! They can't believe how much I have grown and how much I have changed since March. As of today, I have three teeth, two on the bottom and one on the top. I have another top tooth which will probably be out in a couple of days. Teething has changed my lifestyle a little bit. Mommy and Daddy have to get up sometimes during the night to comfort me. I spoiled them early in my life by sleeping through the night so they have had to readjust. Lately, if I wake up, I seem to fall asleep quickly so the nights haven't really been that bad. A few months ago if I was offered a pacifier I would spit it out immediately. Today if I am offered one, I love to use it as a teether. Mommy and Daddy are glad that I have something that will soothe my teething pains. I am eating solids foods, but I really don't care for them too much. Mommy introduced rice cereal again today and I actually ate it so maybe I just wasn't ready for it earlier. I seem to like green beans and pears the most so far. I really enjoy riding in my stroller and going for walks. My favorite activities are sitting up to play, scooting backwards:), being read to, standing with assistance, and smiling and laughing with family. Mommy and Daddy are looking forward to the milestones that are coming up next!


No comments: