Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Looking for the perfect pumpkin

Today I went to my first pumpkin patch at Buckelew Farms with Mommy, Daddy, Uncle Paul, Grandpa Corkey, and Grandma Edie. I had a great time riding the horse drawn wagons, looking for the perfect pumpkin, feeling the pumpkins, smelling kettle corn, and watching all the people. While in the pumpkin patch, I found a little pumpkin that was perfect for me becuase it was small enough to fit in my hands. I wore shoes for the first time today so I could stand in the pumpkin patch. Mommy and Daddy were amazed that I didn't try to take my shoes off. It was a little windy, but that didn't seem to stop me from having fun. I hope you enjoy some of the pictures from the day.
Look at all these funny shaped gourds!


Look at how tall I am this Fall:)


I think I like this one!


Daddy and Me in the pumpkin patch


It is fun to ride on the wagon and feel the wind blowing!



1 comment:

Corinna said...

You are the sweetest lil' pumpkin!