Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy UofA Homecoming

I went to UofA homecoming festivities today! This included a tailgate party and my first parade! I loved seeing and watching all the people. While waiting for the parade I even met Miss Amy's brother and family. I liked watching the parade, but the band was a little loud for my little ears. I had so much fun. I let everyone at the tailgate hold me without any fussing. I even took a nap with all the noise. I am becoming an official tailgater!

This chair is just my size! (Mommy needs to get one)


I love playing with the balloons!


Fun with Aunt Stacie


My Nina Nina and me


MMM..... Carrots make great teethers!


Waiting for the parade with Nana and Nina Nina Dia


1 comment:

elaine said...

You look like such a cute cheerleader, Caitlin! You seem like an easy going baby that your mommy can take any where. LUCKY!