Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fun at the park

Mommy and Daddy were both home from work at the same time today. They decided to take me to the park and introduce me to the fun outdoors. I really enjoyed the swing. I think it was feeling the breeze through my hair that was fun. I never stopped smiling while swinging. I liked when Mommy and Daddy would push me. I even got the swing to move all by myself by moving my body forwards and backwards. Mommy and Daddy did have to tell me a few times not to try and put the chain in my mouth. After swinging I went down the slide with Daddy a few times. I really didn't make any expressions while sliding down the slide, but I smiled when afterwards I got to swing again. I can't wait to go back to the park!




No comments: