Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I had quite a busy day on my 1st Halloween! I started my day by visiting my Uncle Kenny at work. I then went trick-or-treating at Mommy's work and had lunch with Daddy. My trick-or-treating continued as I made stops at my Nina Nina's, my Great Grandma's, my Nino Joe and Nina Karen's, my Nina Nina Dia's, and my Nana's. It was fun trick-or-treating, but my costume was warm at times. I got good at putting on and taking off my costume by the end of the night. Mommy says she can't remember when it has been so hot on Halloween. I think the temp hit 90+ today. When we got home, I helped pass out candy to the trick-or-treaters that came to our house. I liked emptying my treat bag. Most of my treats were books, which I love! I did get some teething cookies and I tried one for the first time. I liked the cookie! Mommy and Daddy think I will sleep good tonight after such a busy day. Enjoy the pictures from my busy 1st Halloween!
Uncle Kenny and Me - Thanks for the book!

Visiting Monica at Mommy's work


Mommy, Daddy, and Me at Daddy's school


Taking a quick nap on Uncle Pat at Daddy's school


Nina Nina, Me, and Nana ~ Thanks for the teether and the cookies!


Great Grandma and Me ~ Thanks for the book!



It was fun playing Great Grandpa's organ as a little break!


Melanie and Me ~ Thanks for the trick-or-treat bag and the candy!

My Ninos and Me ~ Thanks for the fun outfits!



Nina Nina Dia and Me ~ Thanks for the book!

1 comment:

Melis B said...

Those are great pictures. Hope you had a great Halloween!!

Enjoy your weekend!!

Melis