Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, October 16, 2008

My first carnival

Nana and me at the fair

Mommy, Daddy, and me on the carousel

Admiring the lights with Daddy

I was listening to the instructions for playing the Lucky Ducky game
I think this duck is a winner Mommy!

I went to my first carnival this evening and had a great time. My Grandpa was working at the St. Cyril's carnival and we went to visit him. This carnival is like a mini Pima County fair. There were rides for big kids and little kids. I was only allowed to ride the carousel. I rode the carousel with Mommy and Daddy. Mommy and Daddy actually went on one of the fair rides and felt old next to all the teenagers on the ride. Next year I think I will be able to ride the bumble bees and the train. I was fascinated with all the lights. I even played one of the rigged fair games, Lucky Ducky. I won a blow up Scooby Doo as my prize. It was fun figuring out which rubber duck I should grab. It took me a little while, but I was successful and I won a prize! I can't wait until I am a little older and can enjoy the fun even more.

No comments: