Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tailgating is fun!

I had another busy Saturday. I slept through the night, so Mommy had to actually wake me up so we could meet Uncle Kenny and Aunt Stacie for breakfast. I then went to a couple of stores with Aunt Stacie and Mommy. We stopped at home to freshen up and it was off to another tailgate party. I had a great time. The weather was a little cooler than last time because of the clouds. It was pretty windy, but I didn't mind. You can see in the pictures below that I was entertained by many people. I had fun playing with Marty and making silly faces, playing with a balloon that my Grandpa bought for me, playing with Peggy's necklace, and acting silly with Aunt Stacie. I even managed to take a nap on my Grandpa. Mommy and I went home to watch the game on T.V. and we won! Today was a fun-filled day!

Marty had me making a pyramid like the cheerleaders:)


Balloons are fun to play with


I love jewelry, especially when I can play with it!


Aunt Stacie is a fun playmate. My pacifier is fun to play with too.

After playing so much, I needed a little nap!

No comments: