Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Hour

Mommy's coworkers had a happy hour today where I was invited too. I of course put on a dress and went to the happy hour. Mommy's coworkers had fun holding me, making me smile, and hearing me laugh. Mommy and Daddy were so proud to introduce me to Mommy's friends. I tried reaching for Daddy and Mommy's beer bottles, but they never let me get a good grip on them. Daddy did let me taste pizza crust and I seemed to like chewing on it with my teeth that are pushing through. Tonight was fun and I was even home by my normal bedtime!

Thanks to Sandy, Mommy got to eat!

Monica had fun making me smile and tickling my toes


Amazing that the object I am reaching for is always too far away


MMM...Pizza Crust!

1 comment:

Corinna said...

Pizza and beer -- you know what's good! I'm glad to see you were happy during "Happy Hour."