Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Owners' Breakfast

If you have kept up with my blog, then you should remember that I have a fantasy football team that Mommy helps run. Last year, a tradition was started that if Mommy's team won, the owner of the losing team had to buy breakfast. We have continued that tradition this year, but unfortunately Mommy and I had to treat Marty to breakfast because his team beat us in last week's game. We went to Toni's and had some yummy food. I didn't eat, but I had fun playing with my toys while sitting in the high chair. Marty held me part of the time and taught me how to hit the table to make noise. Since them, I try banging my hands on objects to see if they will make noise. Thanks Marty for teaching me this trick! This week my fantasy team plays Daddy's team. Mommy is hoping that we win so Daddy will treat us to breakfast next weekend!
Marty and me


"Why did you take the placemat away Mommy?"


No comments: