Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, August 27, 2010

Where in the room is Caitlin?

I am definitely a toddler and I confirm that often by my actions. Twice this week Nana has caught me emptying the books from under the t.v., crawling on the glass shelves, and standing behind the t.v. cabinet. Nana takes pictures for evidence to show my Mommy and Daddy when they get home from work. You will see in the pictures below that there isn't mush room behind the t.v., but I manage to make myself fit. This action gets me in trouble with my Nana, Mommy, and Daddy. I promised my Daddy that I wouldn't do it again and everyone hopes I keep my promise. Stay tuned to later posts to see if I keep my promise.
Look closely under the t.v. Can you see my bottom and legs?

This is a picture of my in between the cabinet and the wall behind the t.v.
There's my adorable, mischievous smile as I crawl out from behind the t.v.

No comments: