Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, August 27, 2010

Super Caitlin and Grandpa

While Mommy went to play Bunco tonight, I hung out with Daddy and Uncle Paul. After dinner I called Grandpa and asked him if he wanted to go get some "ipe cream." Grandpa always says yes to ice cream. Grandpa came over to play afterwards and we had a blast. Uncle Paul tied one of my blankets to make me a cape. I then ran around the house yelling Super Caitlin and Grandpa tried to catch me as I went by. This game went on for quite awhile and made me laugh hysterically. Daddy caught some of the fun on video and we posted it below for you to enjoy. I know Mommy had fun at Bunco, but we had tons of fun tonight too. Enjoy the photos and video clip of Super Caitlin in action!
Super Caitlin running by Grandpa

Grandpa tried to get me, but I still got away

Enjoy the video clip of Super Caitlin in action!

No comments: