Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Last day of Movers and Shakers class

Today was my last class for the Summer. I love my Movers and Shakers class. I especially love Miss Gigi, my teacher. I ask Mommy and Daddy almost daily if I can go to gym class. My favorite parts of class are singing songs, racing with the other kids across the floor, running through the obstacle course, and walking on the balance beam. Towards the end of class we play with a BIG parachute and all the parents walk in a circle while all of the kids are in the middle of the parachute. Mommy was the only mommy in the class during this time today, which meant that she was with all daddies. Miss Gigi warned Mommy that we were going to fly with the parachute today. As the parents started walking the parachute in the circle it turned into running. Mommy thought it was kind of fun. I wasn't too sure about it. I can't wait for class to start up again in September.
Helping collect the balls for Miss Gigi at the end of class

No comments: