Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, August 20, 2010

Chicken Dance + Disco Caitlin + Baby Beyonce + No More Monkeys = Caitlin's Dance Medley

What do you get when you dance like a chicken, disco groove, shake like Beyonce, and dance like a monkey? You get my dance medley! I was in the dancing mood tonight! It started when I asked Uncle Paul to play the chicken dance for me on his phone. I started to dance right away and asked Daddy to dance with me. Uncle Paul then changed the music to disco and taught me how to move my arms. Mommy put on Beyonce and I started dancing just like her video. Lastly, I danced to No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. Mommy put all the video clips together to make my dance medley, but it is too large of a file to post on the blog! Below are the four seperate video clips of me dancing to the four different songs. Enjoy and feel free to dance along.

Caitlin's chicken dance......................


Disco Baby.................


Baby Beyonce..............


No More Monkeys..............

1 comment:

elaine said...

Dance, baby girl!!!