Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Happy 40th Birthday Marty!

Marty turned 40 yesterday and we celebrated with him tonight. Marty and Daddy have been friends since high school. Marty loves kids, but over a year ago he made a loud elephant sound and ever since then I didn't care to be around Marty. I would always hide from him or make sure Mommy and Daddy were holding me tightly. Tonight that all changed. I wished Marty a Happy Birthday, helped him blow out his candles, and gave him a hug and a kiss. Marty was happy that I wasn't mad at him anymore. We wish Marty a Happy 40th and hope that he enjoys this next decade!
Daddy and his girl at the party

Marty, Daddy and Me

Helping Marty blow out his candles! (My favorite thing to do at parties)

No comments: