Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Welcome home Nana and Poppy!

I have been counting down the days until Nana and Poppy were to be home for the last week. Nana and Poppy were in Alaska for two weeks and boy did we miss them! I helped take care of their dogs, Rocky and Buster while they were gone. I love playing with the dogs and giving them treats. Today, Mommy and I met Nana and Poppy inside the airport. I ran up to them right away when I saw them and jumped into Nana's arms. I started talking to them non-stop. I told them all about my trip to San Diego and they told me all about Alaska. When we got to their house, they gave me presents they had brought and we played with the doggies. I started to get a fever so I wasn't feeling 100%, but it didn't stop me from having fun with Nana and Poppy. I can't wait to get back to my regular schedule and spend my weekdays with Nana! Welcome Home!
Telling Nana and Poppy that I missed them

Talking non-stop to Nana as we walked with the luggage to the car



Rocky and Me are happy that Nana is home!

No comments: