Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sitting like a big girl

I love to sit like a big girl these days. I love my wooden chair that my Nina Nina gave me for Christmas. It has pretty pictures painted on it that I like to point to and say, "ooh ooh." I also love to sit on it and watch Elmo on Sesame Street. I am careful when I get off of it as I reach for someone's hand to hold onto so I don't fall. The chair has rounded off corners so I can't get too hurt, but I still have managed to get a few "owies" from it. No matter how hard Mommy and Daddy might try to hide the chair, I will crawl and find it. I also like to crawl to my little park bench that my Grandma Edie gave me. The bench is usually where Pooh bear, Eeyore, and Tigger sit, but lately I like to take one of the animals off and try to sit where they are sitting. You will see in the photos below how much I like sitting like a big girl.
Sitting in my pajamas on my favorite chair

Poor Eeyore, first he loses his tail and now his seat:)

No comments: