Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Cheering on the Cats

I went to the UA basketball game today with my Mommy, Daddy, and Uncle Paul! We had so much fun! We sat in the same row as Miss Amy's parents. My Nana and Poppy were at the game too. As soon as Nana spotted us inside McKale, she came and took me for the first half of the game. I had fun meeting Nana's friends and cheering with my Poppy. I also like watching the cheerleaders. I slept on my Mommy for most of the second half of the game. I would occasionally wake up from the noise of the student section. More basketball, I love it!
Riding on Daddy's shoulders to the game

What a great day to ride on Daddy's shoulders


Mommy, Daddy, and Me at the game

1 comment:

Corinna said...

My Pappy told me he saw you! He said you were such a good girl!