Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Lunchtime fun!

After a walk with Mommy and being introduced to golfing, I went to lunch at Oregano's with Mommy, Daddy, and Uncle Paul. I was a little tired, but I perked right up when the waitress brought me some pizza dough to play with. I loved trying to put it in my mouth and pull it apart. Mommy and Daddy tried to teach me how to roll it, but I would just pat it and then pull it apart some more. Playing with pizza dough is so much fun and really helps keep me occupied! Mommy and Daddy will definitely take me back there again! Once the pizza dough got sticky, Mommy and Daddy took the dough away. I really didn't mind as I slept on Daddy during the rest of our lunch and continued my nap for 2 and hald more hours once we got home!



No comments: