Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, January 30, 2009

Having fun at Daddy's games

My Daddy is my favorite basketball coach and I love going to his games. I love to point at the basketball and say, "ooh ooh." In fact, if there is a basketball game on t.v., I start to make the same sounds and point too! I always have fun at my Daddy's games as I get to play with so many people. My Daddy's team has 2-3 games per week and I attend all of them, except for far away games like Rio Rico or Douglas. My Daddy's team is tied for first in their region and is currently ranked third in the state in power points. I am so proud of my Daddy! Below are some pictures from this week's games.

Helping Daddy's principal fill out the official score book before the game!


Ms. Harris always lets me play with her radio:)


My cousin Gracey was visiting from Phoenix and we got to play a little! Last time I saw her she was only six weeks old, but now she is 3 months!


Playing with Gracey

No comments: