Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Corinna's birthday party!

Today we went to Corinna's Grammy and Poppy's house to celebrate her 1st birthday! I had a lot of fun. There were other little kids there, but I was the youngest. Everyone could walk, but me. It won't be too long though and I will be walking just like them. We all had fun playing. It was fun to see Corinna open up her presents. She got a shopping cart which was a hit with all the kids. Mommy and Daddy even let me taste a little bit of their cupcake. I seemed to like the taste. I can't wait until my 1st birthday!
Practicing standing and walking with Daddy at the party

The birthday princess, Corinna!


Mommies and their kids!

2 comments:

Corinna said...

We are so happy you were able to celebrate with us!

p.s. Cake is "mmmmmm" good!

elaine said...

I'm glad we all got to hang out a little. Caitlin is absolutely adorable. She is sweet a pie.