Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My 1st inauguration

I am only 10 months old and am already on my second President! Today I watched the inauguration at my Nina Nina Dia's house. I paid close attention to the T.V. and didn't move around that much while watching the festivities. Instead of attending the balls at night, I went to watch my Daddy's team and cheer them on to another victory! Today was a historical day and I will always be told that I was so young when it happened.

Watching the inauguration

Sitting in the stands to watch Daddy's team

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caitlin you are such a pretty girl. Daddy's little good luck charm.
-love, Daddy

elaine said...

great idea, Patti, getting the tv shot. I wish I would have thought to do that.