Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Monday, January 19, 2009

10 Months old!

I am 10 months old today! I have grown so fast that Mommy and Daddy wonder where their little baby is. I am a little taller than the average 10 month old, so Mommy and Daddy often get asked if I am a year old or more. Mommy and Daddy are trying to cherish my baby days as they are passing by way too fast!

At 10 months old, there are so many things that I LOVE to do. I love to crawl as fast as I can to explore everything! I even try to explore where I shouldn't; behind the couch, behind the rocker, etc. I like walking if someone will hold my hands. I also love being able to move from one toy to another taking a few steps on my own. Whenever I make this accomplishment, I always turn and look around the room to make sure someone has seen me do it. I love when people clap their hands when I do something fun! I love to bounce up and down to music, especially Nana's cell phone tunes:). I am getting better at clapping and cheering when I see others doing it. This helps me cheer my Daddy's team on to victory. I go to 2-3 basketball games a week and I never fuss about it! I like waving hello and goodbye. I have definitely found my voice! I talk non stop these days. If I see my Nina Nina Dia's dog, Chelli, or any picture of a dog, I immediately say, "aah, aah." Mommy and Daddy think I am trying to imitate the "aarf, aarf" sounds from the doggies barking. It is so cute that Mommy and Daddy point out pictures of doggies on purpose to hear me make these sounds. I like to say, "mama, dada, gaga, baba, and fafa." I am starting to say mama when mama is in the room. I haven't mastered saying dada at my Daddy yet, but I definitely let you know when he is in the room because I smile really big and want to be in his arms! I sometimes say gaga when Cookie Monster is on the t.v., but Mommy and Daddy think that might be a coincidence. I love to point at objects. Mommy and Daddy think I am a baby E.T. I like being Mommy's little helper. I can take off my shirt all by myself and I love crawling into the bathroom and standing next to Mommy to help get my bath ready. I love books. I like to be read to and help turn the pages. The list of things I love could do is very long, but I think I gave you an idea. Most of all, I am a very happy baby, which makes Mommy and Daddy know they are blessed! Below are pictures from today and two short video clips of me playing with some of my favorite toys!
10 Months old - notice my shirt says, "I'm a Hurley Girl"


Standing to help Mommy get my bath ready



I love riding on my train. Notice how I bob up and down to the sounds.

My ball popper machine is the best! I love to watch the balls fly out and I like to help Mommy and Daddy put them back

1 comment:

elaine said...

Wow! You are such a big girl! I am impressed. Stay happy and sweet forever, ok?