Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Multi-tasking

It's been a week since Mommy has updated my blog. Mommy and Daddy went back to work on Monday. I didn't mind because I got to play with Nana all day and always have a blast! I have spent the last week playing and simply having fun. I did go to three of Daddy's ballgames and his team won all three games. Mommy and I are so proud! I am also eating a lot better these days. I love my Yobaby yogurt and I am starting to love any food that I can feed myself. I have decided to babble a lot more. I like to sing and talk when I am riding in the car. I love to hear my voice. Mommy and Daddy thinks it's cute. Another thing I like to do, is grab one of my basketballs with my mouth and crawl around like a little puppy. I can do so many things with the ball in my mouth and my hands free. Mommy included a few pictures below showing off my ability to multi-task. A short video shows how I get the ball in my mouth.


1 comment:

elaine said...

How do you get cuter everyday?