Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Who needs a nap?

my cute reaction to the question why I won't take a nap

I have been sleeping great during the nights. Mommy and daddy appreciate it, but they don't like that I don't care to take naps during the day. Mommy says that I am not like her because she loves naps. Today I only took a one hour nap. When mommy took a nap, daddy said that I only slept a total of 20 minutes for him. When mommy and daddy ask me why I don't nap, I just give them a cute smile and giggle. Mommy and daddy are accepting that they can't have the best of both worlds right now. Because I didn't nap much today, I went to sleep around 6:30. Mommy and daddy hope I still sleep through the night.

1 comment:

Corinna said...

Did she make it through the night for you? :)

We hope so!