Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Napping in my crib?????

Pictures of me sleeping for the first time in my crib




Until today, I sleep at night in my bassinet and will usually only take naps on someone's chest. Everyone has tried to get me to nap in my bassinet, but 30 minutes has been my maximum time. Today mommy thought she would try something different. After our morning walk I came home and played with mommy for a while. I ate and then fell fast asleep on mommy, which I love to do. Mommy decided to try me sleeping in my crib. Nana and mommy weren't sure how I would act. Much to their surprise I took a 2 hour nap in my crib! Mommy didn't know what to do without a sleeping baby on her. As you can see from the pictures above, I moved my arms in different positions to get comfortable as I enjoyed my afternoon nap. I have a feeling mommy is going to try this again tomorrow and see if she can fit this napping thing into my daily routine! I will keep you posted on how it goes.

1 comment:

Corinna said...

Yay Caitlin! You go girl!