Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Monday, June 9, 2008

My morning routine

my morning naptime is mommy's workout time

For the past three weeks I have been getting in a scheduled routine. I usually take a bath around 7 and am asleep in my bassinet around 8. Sometimes I am asleep a little later, but definitely by 9 I am down for the night. I have had a few nights where I have slept until 6 or 7 the next morning. Mommy and daddy appreciate those nights. Usually though I wake up a little hungry around 2 or 3 and then wake up for the day between 6 and 7. After I wake up, get dressed for the day, and eat, mommy and I go for a walk. Mommy was walking around Reid Park, but it is too hot for me, even at 7. Instead, mommy and I have become mall walkers. Nana comes with us too. Mommy walks four laps and I usually sleep. If I am awake, I like to look at all the store windows. Daddy doesn't mind us walking the mall as long as the stores are closed.

1 comment:

Corinna said...

Ummm - we're a bit jealous over here. I still wake up twice a night, a good night is just once!