Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

playing with my daddy

my two grandpas and my daddy


I was getting a little tired of all the picture taking

sitting on daddy and playing with my cow again


Happy Father's Day daddy! Today was a busy day. I went to church at 7am with my daddy and mommy. After church we went to breakfast with Grandpa, Nana, Uncle Kenny, and Nina Nina Dia. I behaved at church and didn't say a peep. I slept all through breakfast which was a treat for mommy and daddy. Later in the morning, I went to have my pictures taken at the mall. Mommy and daddy were a little nervous as I started to fuss in the car, but I was perfect during my photo shoot(some shots will be posted later). After my photo shoot it was off to Nana and Grandpa's house for dinner. I didn't get home until 8pm. Whew, what a fun-filled day!

1 comment:

Corinna said...

Happy 1st Father's Day, Ben!

Caitlin - love your dress!