Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Thank goodness it is June

May was a busy month for me. I attended many celebrations. I have received the nickname of "party girl" and my mommy says that I am taking after her at a very early age. Every weekend I went to at least one party. I attended a first holy communion, three graduation parties, Mother's day brunch, my baptism, and an engagement party. I also celebrated my parent's anniversary and my Nana's birthday. My mommy and daddy went to two weddings this month too! As you can see, May was a busy month. Since I have been so busy, I haven't wanted to take my afternoon naps, but mommy and daddy seem to like the trade off of me wanting to sleep long hours during the night. We'll just have to see if I continue this in the month of June.

No comments: