Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Monday, June 30, 2008

Hooray for Daddy!

one of daddy's players, Ben, holds me in between games


Nina Nina Dia likes holding me during games


Melanie is my great grandma's neighbor and she likes holding me and makes over me while her son is playing for daddy

These pictures were taken of me while I watched daddy's team play four games tonight. I didn't want to nap during the day, but I behaved great at the games. I was definitely tired by the end of the last game. Going to daddy's games are fun because many people like holding me. Mommy likes it too because she gets a break. Daddy's team won 3 of their 4 games tonight and they are in the final four tomorrow. I am glad that June is over because that means my daddy is done with summer basketball and he and I will be able to play more.

No comments: