Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, September 20, 2008

My initial reaction to drinking water





I tried drinking water for the first time today. You can tell by my pictures that I really didn't care for it. I did drink more of it through the bottle than the sippy cup. I thought it was more fun to play with the sippy cup than drink from it. Mommy and Daddy had me try it today because I wasn't feeling too well and I didn't care to eat too much today. Mommy and Daddy didn't want me to get dehydrated. Luckily, after a little Tylenol and two really long naps I seemed to be almost back to my normal, playful self. Mommy and Daddy think I just didn't feel well because of the shots I got yesterday.

2 comments:

Corinna said...

I'm glad you are feeling better! Your reaction to water looks familiar :)

Braedon Elmer said...

I didn't like water either! It made my tummy upset but now I like it. Keep trying cousin all this new stuff get's better. I'm glad your feeling better too.