Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, September 19, 2008

6 months old

Playing with my new phone while Mommy gets ready for work today

Reading my new book with my Nina before going to bed tonight


I am 6 months old today! Mommy and Daddy feel like I was just born yesterday. They can't believe how quickly time has gone by. I had a great day today. I went for my 6 month check up today and met my new pediatrician. Mommy loves my new pediatrician's office. The nurse made over me right from the start and the doctor was excellent to me. It's a long story why Mommy switched doctor's, but believe me my new doctor is much better. My 6 month stats are:

Height: 26.25 inches
Weight: 17.2 lbs.

I am in the 75th percentile for height and weight. The doctor said I am well proportioned and am looking good for my age:). When I left the doctor's office, my doctor asked me to sit down and pick out a book. I sat up all by myself and picked out a book about colors. Mommy thought that was neat and it made her like the doctor even more. My nurse today did a good job with my shots. I turned red and cried very little when I was given the shot. By the time Mommy picked me up and we left the room, I was smiling and laughing at the nurse. I was happy all day today, except for a short time in the evening. Mommy and Daddy are proud of how well I did today!

1 comment:

Corinna said...

We have the same phone! We should talk sometime. You have grown so big! (Your mama needs to fill me in on your Dr. issues!)