Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, September 7, 2008

A BIG Weekend!

Papa had fun reading to me before bedtime.



I met the Spencer family on Saturday at Nana's and Papa's. The Spencers had fun watching me smile and be playful.


Aunt Stacie and Uncle Kenny had fun playing with me. Yes, I am playing on Nana's dining room table!


My Ninos love taking care of me.


This was a big weekend for me and my parents. Mommy and Daddy went to Palm Springs for Daddy's basketball conference and I stayed over at my Nana and Papa's house. Mommy and Daddy took me over to Nana and Papa's on Friday morning. Mommy had a much harder time saying goodbye to me than I did to her. In fact, Mommy cried when she left me. Nana told her everything would be fine and it was. I played at Nana's all day on Friday. Friday night, Aunt Stacie and Uncle Kenny babysat me while Nana and Papa went dancing. I only woke up once in the night on Friday night. Saturday I played for awhile at Nana and Papa's, but in the afternoon I went to my house where my Ninos babysat me while Nana and Papa went to the UA football game. My Ninos had fun playing with me and even gave me a bath, which was of course fun! My Nana picked me up after the game and took me back to her house. I then slept until 7:30 this morning. Nana said I behaved perfectly. Mommy and Daddy are so thankful for all the help they have. Mommy and Daddy said they had fun in Palm Springs. Mommy and Daddy were very excited to come home today and pick me up.

1 comment:

Corinna said...

Wow, you are a lucky little girl to have so many people to love and take care of you!

Your mama is so brave! I hope you & Ben had a great weekend.