Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Good Grip

Am I pulling too hard Daddy?


Whoa! You make me laugh Daddy!

I really like pulling hair these days! It doesn't mattter if the hair is long or short, I have a great grip for either length. Sometimes I reach and pull my own hair, but pulling others' hair is more fun. Mommy's hair is fun to pull because when I let go it bounces back. Tonight Daddy and I were playing and I decided to show him how easy his hair is to pull. I was smiling the whole time I was pulling his hair. When I finally let go, I started to fall backwards and laugh. I am getting good at sitting up though and stopped myself from falling all the way back! Mommy and Daddy will be excited when hair doesn't interest me anymore.

1 comment:

Corinna said...

It will be awhile until hair is no longer interesting. In fact, I had fun pulling some lady's hair while she was turned the other way at a pizza party tonight (oops)!