Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Block Party

So many blocks!

Maybe I can try and pick all of these blocks up at once!

This block tastes good!


Meet my new friend Eeyore


Do you know what letter this is Eeyore?

Mommy, Daddy, and Nana have really been working on having me practice sitting up. I am getting pretty good. I can sit up for a good minute or two before following over, usually on my tummy. I like sitting up to play. This morning, Mommy thought she would see how I liked playing with my foam blocks. She is excited for me to play with them as they have numbers, letters, and pictures on them. The letters include the Spanish alphabet to help me learn Spanish! Mommy thought it was so cute that while I was playing I rolled on my tummy and realized I was face to face with Eeyore. I tried to show Eeyore the blocks and made noises at him, but Eeyore just kept the same face the whole time. I can't wait for the next block party!

1 comment:

Corinna said...

Oh, so cute! I think you are looking more like your Nana - especially in the pic with Eeyore.