Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm going to be.............

A BIG SISTER!!!!
Mommy and Daddy went to the doctor today and found out that there is a little baby growing in Mommy's belly. They came home after their appointment and told me about a little brother or little sister that was growing in Mommy's belly. I wasn't too sure at first, but soon realized there was a baby near Mommy's belly button. That was fun to me. After Mommy and Daddy showed me the ultrasound picture that resembled a jelly bean, I told everyone about the baby by explaining the picture. Since Mommy and Daddy told me the news, I kiss Mommy's belly and I talk to the baby. The baby is due in late September. I can't wait to be able to hold the baby!

Mommy and Daddy explaining that I would be a big sister. Allison listened as she was told she would soon be a big cousin.


Allison and I enjoyed a picnic lunch outside after learning the fun news!

1 comment:

Joel and Staci Nielsen said...

Congrats!!!! I was asking Paul a few weeks ago if you guys were planning on having more kids. He said you were currently trying:-) Joel and I are expecting our first. I am due on August 17th. We recently started a blog. It is www.joelandstacinielsen.blogspot.com. I'm sure it will be a lot more exciting when we have the baby. I really enjoy looking at your blog.