Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Daddy's team wins the State Championship!

Today was a big day in our family! Daddy's team played for the State Championship against Tempe at Jobing.com arena in Glendale. The game was at noon, which meant we needed to leave early so we got there with plenty of time. Daddy and his team went up last night. Allison and I were excited to ride together in Nana's car. We packed lots of snacks and even wore our pajamas in the morning. When we arrived at the arena, Allison and I dressed in our Amphi gear and then went to watch the dancing water. We had fun throwing "coinies" in the water and dancing. I slipped and got a boo-boo on my chin, but I didn't let that stop me from having fun! After dancing and cheering by the water it was time to cheer on Daddy's team. At one point in the game we were up by 25 points and Mommy and I knew we were going to win. Daddy's team played great! In fact, Daddy never used any of his timeouts in the game. At the end of the game Mommy and I were allowed on the court to greet Daddy and the team. There were lots of people besides Mommy shooting photos! It was fun to see the players and Daddy cut the net down and receive the 1st place trophy. This is Amphi's 1st basketball State Championship! We are so proud of Daddy and his boys. The game was broadcasted live on Fox Sports Arizona so we know that many people watched it on T.V. right before watching UofA vs. UCLA. After we left the arena, we continued our celebration at a nearby steakhouse. Daddy, Coach Marty, and one of their players each rode the mechanical bull. The restaurant played "We Are The Champions" as the players took their seats. The atmosphere was perfect. We drove home and Uncle Paul and Mommy went out with the coaches to celebrate while Nana, Nina Nina Dia and Me celebrated at home. What an amazing and fun day! Congratulations again to my Daddy and his awesome team! Enjoy the photos from our great day!

Silly monkeys sitting on their Aunties' shoulders before leaving


Two little fans ready to cheer on the Panthers!


First we made a stop at the big water fountain. I couldn't wait to show Allison how to throw "coinies" in the fountain.


Allison, Amphi's smallest cheerleader


Posing by the water fountain


I decided I liked the music and started to perform on the bench. Mommy caught a few of my dance poses.


Pose #2


Pose #3


Pose #4


Pose #5


Daddy's good luck hug before the game


Daddy is talking to his team during a t.v. timeout


Daddy being interviewed at halftime


Nina Nina enjoying cheering on the Panthers


Grammy Linda and Grandpa Gary met us for the game


Grandpa Gary liked the pom-pom hairdo


When Daddy's team is up by 25, it's time for a snack


One of the neatest moments was when the boys lifted the trophy together


Daddy thanking the fans as he is interviewed. I just stayed in his arms for support:)


Daddy introduced me on t.v.


The team and coaches with the trophy and me:)

1 comment:

elaine said...

What an amazing victory and day! I know you are proud, Patti! And is Caitlin the cutest thing ever or what?