Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Go PACK Go!

Uncle Paul's football team played in the Super Bowl today and I was excited! I took a great nap so that I could have fun at our Super Bowl Party. We catered the food so no one had to do any of the cooking. Mommy really liked that idea. I dressed in my Packer gear to help cheer on Uncle Paul's team. They didn't need my help and won the Super Bowl! Uncle Paul was the happiest in the group. This week is Cousin Tony's birthday so we also had cake tonight to celebrate. I had fun helping Mommy put candles on the cake and then helping Tony blow out the candles. What a great Sunday!

Uncle Paul and his little Packer fan


Uncle Paul and I showing our muscles


I make up my own minute to win it games


Is this an innocent face or what?


Happy Birthday Cousin Tony!

No comments: