Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Family Night for Daddy's Team

Tonight was Daddy's last home game for the regular basketball season. The parents and families walk out on the court to meet their players. Mommy and I walked out to meet Daddy. Daddy gave me a Caitlin sized basketball signed by the team. I didn't feel well all day and Mommy almost decided not to take me to the game, but I wanted to go. I had Mommy hold me almost the whole game which let everyone know I wasn't feeling well because I usually run laps around the gym during games. Mommy was sad that I didn't feel well, but happy that I made it to Daddy's game. After the game I ran around on the court barefoot with Allison and forgot that I was sick. Daddy finished his third straight season at home being undefeated at home. We are so proud of Daddy and can't wait to cheer him on in the state playoffs. Stay tuned to see how the Panthers do at State!

Mommy and Me greeting Daddy on the court


Mommy, Daddy, and Me (That's the best smile I could give since I felt so yucky)


Nina Nina, Aunt Stacie, and Allison came to cheer on Daddy too!


Mommy holding me always makes me feel better! (I slept on Mommy like this for the first three quarters)

No comments: