Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Monday, July 14, 2008

Strolling the boardwalk

My first morning in San Diego sitting with my Daddy

I loved strolling the boardwalk. This was the first time I sat in the stroller without using the car seat. I liked it!


Daddy and I on the boardwalk


Eating on the boardwalk

When I woke up this morning, I was very happy. I was surprised that Mommy and Daddy weren't the only ones in our condo. I woke up to find my Nana, Nina Nina Dia, Grandpa Corkey, and Uncle Paul. I thought it was great. After breakfast we went walking on the boardwalk. I loved watching all the people and feeling the cool ocean breeze. I rode in the stroller without the carseat, which was a first for me. I liked it. I even fell asleep for part of the ride. When Daddy stopped to feed me, a funny man walked up and asked if Mommy and Daddy had twins. They told the man they just had one baby. The man then asked my name. As the man walked away he said, "She could be my next president. You never know." Mommy and Daddy thought the man was funny.

No comments: