Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Today was my first 4th of July. I started the day off by sleeping in until 7:45. Mommy and Daddy didn't seem to mind. After I ate, we went for our morning exercise of walking around the mall. I slept the whole time and even more after we got home. I played with Mommy and Daddy and then took a little afternoon nap on Mommy. Daddy grilled hamburgers and hot dogs. Grandma Edie, Grandpa Corkey, Uncle Paul, and Nina Nina Dia came over to celebrate the day. Nana and Papa couldn't come over because they are on a cruise. After dinner, everyone played trivial pursuit and had apple pie a la mode while I took my bath and went to bed. I know I missed the fireworks, but they went off past my bedtime. Many of our neighbors set off their own fireworks, but the noise didn't bother me at all.

No comments: