Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, May 18, 2008

My Baptism

My Nino Joe and Nina Karen

Look at all my bling!

I was baptized today in a private ceremony at St. Pius. My godparents are Nino Joe and Nina Karen. I behaved like an angel according to my Ninos. I cried when the water was poured on my head, but it was because the water was very cold. My baptismal gown is special because my grandpa, my Uncle Ken, and my mommy were all baptized in it. When I got home from the church I also wore another baptismal dress the my mommy wore at her baptism party. In the picture above I am wearing a necklace that my Ninos gave me. The baby bracelet was given to me by my Nana and Tata. The ring I am wearing was my mommy's ring. My mommy's great aunt gave it to her when she was baptized. The ring has been passed down through the family and is over a hundred years old.

No comments: