Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Final Four

My favorite sleeping position with my daddy

Most of you know that my daddy is a basketball coach. I watch lots of games with him on T.V. My family has a basketball pool every year and they tell me that next year I will get to be in the pool because I will be able to pick my teams by the mascots that I like. Daddy wanted the Jayhawks to win on Monday night for the championship game. He had to tell me how the game went when it was all over because I slept through the whole game across my daddy's chest. This is a very comfortable position for me, but mommy and daddy think it looks a little uncomfortable.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Dear Caitlin,

Thank you so very much for sharing your last couple of weeks with us. Your parents have been truly blessed. You may have been told that besides the loving family you have, you also have an extended family that can not wait to meet you. We are waiting patiently to meet you and when you get your parents a little more trained, we'll be over to introduce ourselves. Until then good luck with the training and God bless you all.

The Burke Family