Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, July 16, 2010

Sea World: Take One!

Today was the day for me to see Shamu and see sharks! I was so excited! I dressed in my Shamu shirt for the occasion. We arrived to Sea World when it opened. There aren't any shows early in the morning so we spent time seeing the animals before going to the shows. We also spent some time in the Sesame Street Bay of Play area! There are quite a few photos posted below, along with three video clips that capture our day. We went home during the afternoon for my naptime and then came back in the evening to enjoy more shows and the fireworks! I LOVE fireworks! What a fun filled day we had today! Hopefully you'll get a taste of the fun we had as you browse through the photos! Remember to watch the video clips too! Enjoy!

1,2,3....jump! That's the best way to walk somewhere!

Smelling the flowers with Daddy before entering the park

Holding Daddy's hand as we get ready to explore the Arctic animals
Looking at the Polar Bear snoozing

"The pola bear is right there Mommy!"

Mr. Polar Bear

Naptime for the polar bear

I didn't care too much for the ice wall. It was toooooooo cold.

"Hi Walrus" This particular walrus loved this window. He posed for pictures and loved splashing in the water.

The Hurley family & Mr. Walrus

Waving to the camera while watching the penguins swim outside

Riding on Daddy's shoulders is FUN!

Waving to everyone we passed

Riding Elmo's Flying Fish! Uncle Paul rode too!

"Hi Daddy" Last year I couldn't see over the side and this year I had no problem!

Uncle Paul is sad that the ride is over. I feel the same way at the end of rides.

Raising me hands so the bar can come down on our laps as we ride Oscar's Eel Spin



Uncle Paul, Mommy, and Me on Oscar's Eel Spin


I wanted to climb which meant Mommy was climbing too! Made Mommy feel like a big kid:)


The whole family made the climb. We didn't stop here, we did climb all the way to the top where the little lady who was working told Mommy that she wasn't 12 anymore.

Mommy and Me going through the snail

This tunnel was fun to crawl through


Finally I got to see sharks. I was watching them swim under the water.

Grandpa and Me walking to the Shamu show!

Uncle Paul and Nina Nina Dia waiting for the Shamu show

Mommy, Daddy, and Me before the show. Do I look sleepy?

If you answered yes to the question in the above picture than you are correct! I fell asleep seconds before the Shamu show started and nothing Mommy and Daddy tried would wake me up!

I missed the baby doing tricks like this, but I'll be back tonight to see the Shamu show!

I woke up from my nap full of energy! I was dancing and pointing to everyone saying, "I'm ready, you ready?" This is a chant I learned from Daddy's basketball players.

Uncle Paul and Mommy pointed at me while I took their picture letting me know they were ready.

Woohoo! Everyone is ready for an evening at Sea World!

Clapping to the beat of the music at the Sea Lion and Otter show!

A cheesy smile while Grandpa and I wait for the Shamu Rocks show

Daddy brought me ice cream in a fun Shamu bowl

I'm awake for this show! I was clapping to the fun music!

We sat in the 16th row which is considered part of the soak zone. The whales liked us though becuase instead of splashing us, they put their fins up and just waved to us! I waved back when they did this which Mommy and Daddy thought was so cute!

The fireworks show is awesome! I don't know if I was more excited to see Shamu or the fireworks. I LOVE both of them!

Below are three video clips of different animal interactions today! You will see me point out the beluga whale to you, talk to the penguins, and chase birds after lunch! Enjoy!


No comments: