Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Mail from Alaska

This morning we went to see Despicable Me and afterwards I took a long 3 1/2 hour nap. When I woke up from my nap, Mommy told me that I had mail. I love mail! I asked Mommy to help me open the envelope. The card read, Grandma and Grandpa send greetings from Alaska. Nana and Poppy have been in Alaska for over a week and they sent me mail from there. I was so excited. The front of the card also had orcas on it, or as I call them, Shamu! Nana and Poppy sent me something for my piggy bank from Alaska. Getting mail is so fun! Thanks Nana and Poppy! I can't wait to see them this Wednesday when they get home from their Alaskan trip!
Waving to Mommy this morning letting her know I was ready to go.

This is my self portrait that I took right before the movie started

Trying to eat grapes and smile while opening my mail

Concentrating while getting the card out of the envelope

Reading the card from Nana and Poppy

No comments: